Sunday 10 April 2011

A2 Finished poster for our treaser trailer


This is my finished teaser poster, it was again made in photoshop where the different layers where combined to allow the background to not obscure the video characters. The two main characters were taken out of a photo that was taken at a photo shoot. And then I cut the background out to only leave just the figures there. I then used a background that I found on google images to use for the background, which encapsulates the two characters. I then added the title and due date, I though tthat it would look more profetional if the due date overlapped the title as it is seen in many different posters for famous Holywood films. Finally I added the names of the actors and the Director. Then at the bottom I have put a internet link so that the target audince can access the movie in detail (link doesnt work :) sorry).  

No comments:

Post a Comment