Sunday 10 April 2011

A2 Media Studies final video



This is my final A2 media studies teaser trailer for my coursework. This video is based around the genre of fantasy and action. For some aspects of our teaser trailer we got Inspiration from multiple different films which could include "Final Fantacy Advent Children",  or From the "doctor who series". This teaser trailer took about 3 months to make. This was due to the many different locations being used. This meant that we had to constantly change location to film which lenthened the time it took to finish filming my video. After we had finished filming I started editing the raw footage and narrowed 40minutes of footage down to one and a half minutes. After this I used both Logic and Silebius to create the music for the video which needed to be made after the video was edited to make sure that the music fitted to the different scenes for the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment