Sunday 2 January 2011

filming in the church

For this scene My co-worker and I were filming in a medievil church.
This scene was interesting to film as some obstibles emerged. These inlcuded that we did not bring a steady cam to use wilst moving with the camera which resulted in some camera shake. To counter this I decided to use a old wheel chair that was not being used in the church. This acted as a form of steady cam and lead to a much steadier shot being taken. Also as a more inovative idea that we had wilst filming was that we could use a tripod to steady a low shot shot wilst the camera was upsidedown to get the low angle that we wanted and then turn the image round to normal in the editing. This church scene fits in well with my mise-en-scene for my film due to it meanting to be a more gothic styled film where the protagonist is of a slightly darker nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment